Arugula, Green Apple and Fennel with Honey Vinaigrette
A light and robust salad that's just sweet enough to appeal to all tastes.
Raw fennel can be a turnoff to some; however, the honey dressing really complements its strong flavor.
Created by: Emily Wilson
- Prep & Cook
- Add to Groceries
- Cut the stalks and bottom end off the fennel, then cut in half from top to bottom. Remove the core, then lay each half flat and slice thinly crosswise. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the green apple around the core, then slice thinly. Add to the bowl of fennel.
- Mix together honey and apple cider vinegar in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle the olive oil in, while whisking continuously, to create the honey vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then drizzle the dressing over the apples and fennel.
- Place the arugula in the bowl with the apple and fennel. Season with salt and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Transfer the arugula, green apple and fennel salad with honey vinaigrette to a serving bowl or dinner plates. Ready to eat!